To successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Programme by acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge within the the UPD IT Department.
Purpose and Objectives
- To drive personal development and proficiency by completing projects and conducting presentations in order to gain exposure to all aspects within UPD IT business operations.
- To foster productive relationships with key stakeholders through positive engagement and sound communication.
- To perform any adhoc duties within the context of the programme and assist the IT Department on projects or assignments where necessary.
Job Related Skills
- Computer literacy (intermediate understanding of all MS Office Applications)
- Problem solving and analytical thinking capability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Essential: 3 year Business related Degree with the following major: IT
- Learning and Researching
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Working with People