· Assist with managing the various queues within the Freshdesk environment, including but not limited to Online Shopping, Social Media and Email Correspondence.
· Resolving customer queries and complaints via various channels, including but not limited to Inbound & Outbound Calls, Emails, Social Media, Online Chat and Email Correspondence.
· Meet customers' expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous at all times and through ensuring ‘first contact’ resolution
· Assist with managing various mailboxes within the Clicks Group Customer Service Environment.
· Submit weekly reports to the Team Leader detailing the number of interactions handled.
· Performing daily checks of website when required - to ensure that customers are enjoying a seamless experience.
· Any other reasonable ad-hoc duties requested from management.
· Consumer Protection Act
· Customer Service Principles
· Protection of Personal Information Act
· Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written) in English and one other South African language
· Customer Service Orientation
· Demonstrated flair for troubleshooting and out-of-the-box problem solving
· Following instructions and Procedures
· Relating and networking
· Planning and Organising
· Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
· Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
· Working with people
· Adhering to Principles and Values
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations