We are looking to recruit Finance Graduates for a 12 month fixed term contract, to work within the Banking & Sales Audit department of Clicks Group Services. To assist in the general administrative tasks as well as perform reconciliations. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Supervisor.
- To reconcile accounts on a monthly basis using SAP and Excel.
- To liaise with the Banks, CIT and branches.
- To complete daily filing of accounts and other administrative related issues.
- To report and liaise with your supervisor.
- To prepare payments on a monthly basis using SAP.
- To minimize losses/risk to the company.
- To alert the business to any irregularities regarding banking and sales.
- Relevant qualification from a recognised HET/University (Essential)
- Accounting knowledge essential
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word,) (Essential)
- Proficiency on e-mail desirable
- Numeracy and Analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to follow rules and procedures
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work with people and in a team
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Planning and Organising
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Completed Diploma in Finance
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 29 years