To ensure that all import orders for the Clicks Group are placed and shipped on-time and in full, within the best possible lead times and at the lowest cost, ensuring compliance to all legislative requirements.
- To create Purchase Orders within the agreed timeframes.
- To email Purchase Orders to suppliers within the agreed timeframes.
- To confirm Purchase Orders within the agreed timeframes.
- Follow up with vendors on all Purchase Orders past Latest Ship Date.
- To send out unconfirmed report weekly to Category teams.
- To proactively engage with vendors, category teams and Freight Forwarder on LSD changes and updating ERP system accordingly.
- To establish Letters of Credits for all L/C Suppliers.
- Essential: Basic understanding of Incoterms 2010
- Essential: Basic understanding of manufacturing and shipping lead times.
- Desirable: Knowledge of retail buying processes
- Essential: Problem Solving Skills
- Essential: Excellent Communication Skills
- Essential: Analytical Skills
- Essential: Computer Literacy
- Essential: Ability to multitask
- Essential: A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the Shipping/Imports/Exports environment with exposure to freight forwarding, shipping lines and/or customs clearing
- Desirable: 1 year experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Retail
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management.