You are responsible to effectively manage a team ensuring adherence to policies and processes and meeting of productivity targets, within a multi-disciplined environment.
- To hold the daily SGM meetings, address performance and training needs to ensure improvement.
- To manage employees to achieve productivity targets and take remedial action where required
- To assist in planning for staff requirements based on volume, aligned to planned budget
- To action and manage daily/weekly reporting
- To adhere to statutory health and safety requirements, housekeeping standards and all other internal policies to ensure compliance
- Ensure that the KPI board is completed correctly and timeously
- To achieve the KPI’s in the department within planned budgets and schedules and ensure a proper handover between shifts
- To ultimately deliver high levels of service to Our Customers.
- To live and instill The Brand’s Values.
- Matric (Grade 12
- Essential: 2 years Administration experience
- Essential: 2-3 years within a Distribution Centre /logistics environment
- Essential: People Management
- Desirable: Budget Management
- Computer literacy (minimum excel intermediary level)
- Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Basic financial skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizing skills
- Analytical skills