· Desirable: General understanding of stock flow in a warehouse
· Desirable: Basic materials handling knowledge
Job Related Skills:
· Essential: Basic Numeracy & Literacy
· Essential: Communication- written and verbal
· Essential: Problem solving skills
· Essential: Conflict resolution and management of conflict skills
· Essential: Attention to detail
· Essential: Able to work independently/ team player
· Essential: PC literacy (MS Office)
· Desirable: Planning & organising skills
· Desirable: General warehouse experience
· Essential: Matric
· Desirable: Maths (subject)
· Adhering to Principles and Values
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
· Following Instructions and Procedures
· Deciding and Initiating Action
· Applying Expertise and Technology
· Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
· Relating and Networking
· Adapting and Responding to Change
· Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
· Persuading and Influencing
· Planning and Organising
We look for customer-obsessed people with a “can do” attitude, that are professional and passion about their Careers.
Clicks Groups employee value proposition focuses on people, passion and opportunities. We care about and contribute to the well-being of people, the environment and communities, while the group’s growth strategy provides our people with unlimited opportunities.
We endeavour to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible, however, if you don't hear from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity.
For the optimum experience whilst searching for your next role on our Careers site, please use Google Chrome.