We are looking to recruit a Reconciliation Clerk to work within the Banking and Sales Audit department of Clicks Group Services. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Senior Supervisor (Finance).
- To reconcile using the SAP and advance Excel functions.
- To liaise with the Banks, CIT, Store Compliance and branches.
- To complete daily filing of accounts and other administrative related issues.
- To report and liaise with your supervisor.
- To prepare journal uploads on a daily basis using SAP.
- To minimize losses/risk to the company.
- To alert the business to any irregularities regarding banking and sales.
- To prepare monthly Balance sheet recons and upload to Share Point.
- Matric/Grade 12 (essential).
- Matric level maths and accountancy.
- Relevant tertiary qualification such as B.Com, B.Tech or certificate in Advanced Bookkeeping (advantageous).
- Strong PC literacy (Microsoft Excel, Outlook).
- 2 – 3 years experience in similar environment.
- SAP experience (advantageous).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- High work standards.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives.