The Maybeline make-up artist ensures that maximum turnover is generated through the provision of excellent customer service by offering customers in depth product knowledge, product demonstrations and make-overs, promotion of merchandise and products and maintenance of housekeeping standards.
- Monitor sales performance, regularly evaluate the performance of products and offer suggestions that result in improved product offering and sales.
- Ensure target and sales performance are met through the promotion of make-overs and product demonstrations and customers consultations.
- Implement the necessary action for promotion and new product activities.
- Monitor and ensure stock availability by following stock management processes.
- Deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- Execute and maintain in-store visual merchandising in accordance with merchandising guidelines.
- Maintain updated knowledge on all Maybeline products and promotions.
- Ensure a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
- Essential: Knowledge of basic make-up techniques and make-up artistry
- Desirable: Knowledge of merchandising and stock management principles, etc.
Job Related Skills:
- Well-spoken and good communication skills
- Good time management
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Well-groomed - shows expertise in make-up with her/his own look with trending or advanced make-up application
- Selling skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Demonstrate all the basic make-up skills and trends including contouring, strobing, brows
- Essential: At least 1 year experience in make-up artistry
- Desirable: 3-6 months retail experience
- Essential: Relevant tertiary qualification in make-up artistry, skincare or cosmetology