We currently have a vacancy for a Data Capturer within our Finance Department. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Supervisor (Finance). The main purpose of the job is to match and capture supplier invoices into the JDA system.
- To ensure that all supplier invoices are matched and captured correctly and on time.
- To meet set deadlines based on daily performance targets.
- To ensure accuracy and pay strong attention to detail.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives.
- Matric/Grade 12 (essential).
- 5 years working experience within a similar environment.
- Successful completion of Introduction to JDA.
- Successful completion of Introduction to SAP.
- JDA Matching.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- High work standards.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.