The Clicks Learning and Development Team is looking for a Training Administrator to provide administrative support to the Divisional Learning and Development Team.
- To arrange travel and accommodation for learning interventions and events in line with approved schedule and budget.
- To confirm travel and accommodation details with delegates and facilitators.
- To capture information and records (attendance registers and evaluations) in line with the quality management framework.
- To order and maintain stationery in line with business requirements and budget.
- To process invoices, ensure authorisation and payment in line with Group standards.
- To keep learning records in line with quality management framework.
- To maintain supplier information and keep records in line with Group standards.
- Data capturing; Filing; Record Keeping
Job Related Skills:
- Computer skills (Excel, Word); Detail Orientation; Planning & Organisational skills; Communication skills (verbal and written); Time Management
- Desirable: 1 year administrative experience (preferably within Training or HR)
- Essential: 3-year tertiary qualification (BA, B Comm (HR) , B Soc Sc, B. Ed, B. Bus Science) or HR Diploma
- Planning and Organising
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with people