We are looking to recruit a permanent Contact Centre Consultant to work for United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD). The role will be based at Lea Glen, Roodepoort and will report to the Call Centre Supervisor.
- To deliver a professional, effective and efficient customer service to clients on both incoming and outgoing calls, focusing on increasing company sales and maximizing revenue.
- Receive and promptly answer incoming customer calls.·
- Capture customers’ order accurately and timeously on to the UPD on line.·
- Develop customer relationships in order to maximise revenue/purchases from the customers and meet individual and departmental sales targets.·
- Make outbound calls timeously in order to meet cut-off times and work towards achievement of sales targets and build customer relationships.·
- Comply with Good Wholesale and Distribution practice;
- Adhere to UPD SOP’s during the process of answering the customers’ calls.·
- Record, rectify and report errors to the Manager at the end of each cut-off.·
- Comply with and meet operational cost containment targets and stipulated cut-off time and deadlines
- Matric or NQF Level 4·
- Minimum 1 year in a Customer Service related environment·
- Pharmaceutical distribution experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communications skills and telephone etiquette.·
- Good knowledge of contact centre procedures.
- Adhering to Principles and Values·
- Presenting and Communicating Information·
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations·
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks·
- Working with People