Trainee Store Manager Programme : Clicks Empangeni
- To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Trainee Manager programme ensuring self-readiness for sign off within 12 months.
- To train and be found competent in all departments of the store and thereafter be able to assist the SM in such departments and in managing the store as required.
- To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the TM programme and implement the learning's and/or skills within the store environment under the guidance of the SM.
- To be a role model for staff presenting the image and behaviours of management to which the company aspires through its values
- To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers at all times
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (Business Management, Retail Management, Business Science, Marketing Management, Finance Management, HR Management ) (Essential)
- In possession of a matric certificate (Grade 12) with pure Maths 50% and English 50% (Essential)
- Retail and/or management experience (advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and analysing skills
- Planning and organising
- Conflict management Competencies
- Leading and Deciding
- Supporting and coordinating
- Interacting and presenting
- Analysing and interpreting
- Creating and conceptualising
- Organising and executing
- Adapting and coping
- Enterprising and performing
- 45hrs 6days