- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through being visible, being knowledgeable and customer focused.
- To increase customer loyalty through promoting Make overs and skin consultations within store.
- To achieve Body Shop sales goals by engaging with the customer and providing personalized customer service at all times.
- To monitor and improve/increase stock availability by following stock management processes i.e. actioning weekly counts, zero low stocks.
- To maintain high levels of store standards through daily housekeeping and merchandising principles.
- To prevent shrinkage and loss by being accurate, honest and vigilant in all job duties.
- To assist with in-store training and coaching related to the make-up and skin care categories by sharing information within store related to techniques, trends and diagnostic tools.
- To assist with in-store training and coaching related to the make-up and skin care categories by sharing information within store related to techniques, trends and diagnostic tools
Education and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 (Essential)
- N6 in Make-up and/or Skincare (Beauty)/Cosmetology/Business Management/ Marketing Management (Essential)
- Unemployed TVET Graduates that require 18 months in service training (Essential)
- Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
Job related knowledge and skills
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic retail industry principles
- Selling skills
- Interacting with customers
- Stock Management principles
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Ability to speak English and preferably one other official language.
- Applying Expertise and Knowledge
- Relating and Networking
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Working with People
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations