Job Purpose To drive and deliver on end-to-end store support project management processes in order to enhance operational efficiency and service excellence whilst ensuring consistency across stores.
- To drive change management processes within Clicks operations and manage the roll out and implementation of all store support projects including the efficient execution of the project plan, resource allocation, management of stakeholders and teams and controlling of change and risks.
- To analyse, identify and make recommendations on store support improvement opportunities, with a focus on reducing time and cost.
- To develop business cases for proposed solutions taking into account cost and risk factors so as to aid management in efficient business decision-making.
- To implement metrics in order to measure project specific results.
- To effectively lead cross-functional teams to project timelines and output expectations.
- To work with and involve relevant stakeholders in identifying the root causes of problems.
- To ensure compliance and provide business ownership of all systems and tools related to project delivery.
- To work on multiple projects and initiatives concurrently whilst ensuring meeting agreed time lines.
- Essential: Grade 12 & Relevant degree or diploma (B.Com, Bus.Sc or BSc)
- Desirable : Project management qualification
- Essential : 3 – 5 years related project management experience in a retail operations environment
- Essential: Experience identifying and managing business change
- Desirable: Knowledge of retail pharmacy operations
- Desirable: Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Programme, project and PMO methodologies
- Store operations procedures
- Business process and SOP
- Financial management
- Change management
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Process and systems thinking
- An openness to alternative ideas and approaches
- The ability to work independently
- Relationship building and stakeholder engagement
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to design solutions
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and Innovating
- Planning and Organising
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives